Friday, March 11, 2022

Monthly Quakers

 This new monthly series has been such a fun one to design and stitch.  I've loved choosing the overdyed threads for each one. And I have loved seeing so many of you stitching along.  I will show the ones that have been released so far here with the details about each one. Then I will do individual posts for each of the future releases. All of the models are stitched on 40 count Platinum linen from Zweigart. I stitched 1 over 2.

January Quaker

I used Deep Blue Sea, Blacksmith Blue, and Blue Moon Classic Colorworks threads. 
 DMC conversion is 931, 930, 932.

February Quaker
February calls for Strawberry Parfait, Joshua Tree, and Sea Shelley Classic Colorworks.  
The DMC conversion in 899, 471, 3716.

March Quaker
March is stitched with Eve's Leaves, Four Leaf Clover, and English Ivy Classic Colorworks.
DMC conversion is 368, 3363, and 3051.

April Quaker
For April I used Goldfish, Olive Branch, and St. Bernard Classic Colorworks.
The DMC conversion is 352, 524, 502.

I have loved following the #fromtheheartneedleart hashtag on Instagram and seeing all of the beautiful versions  that so many of you are stitching. 

Happy Stitching,

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment