Friday, May 22, 2020

It's Summer!

The calendar says Summer is coming, but here in SE Idaho it is a rainy gloomy day. My tomato and pepper plants haven't made it out to the garden yet, but that doesn't mean I can't start stitching for summer.  So many of you enjoyed the It's Spring! free chart so here is It's Summer! 




I hope you are all doing well and finding time to stitch.  I have two reproduction samplers that are getting framed this week. There are also some antique sampler adaption pieces that will be included along with the samplers. I cannot wait to share these with you, so stay tuned to Instagram or Facebook this week for peeks.

Facebook: @needleartbywendy
Instagram: @stitchingfromtheheart and @wendypeatross

Happy Stitching,  Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I’m looking forward to seeing your new designs! 😊

    ReplyDelete