Monday, May 4, 2020

Monthly Squared

It's time to switch out the Monthly Squared frame to May.  Which is a pretty easy job. I bought a ready made five inch square frame at Hobby Lobby. While I was there, I bought a large piece of foam board and had them cut 12 squares to size so I could mount each of them when I was finished stitching them.  
Here are all 12 of them pictured together.  These are all available individually for your Needlework Shop to order direct from me or Hoffman Distributing.
You can see how I've finished the backs of them here. On my Instagram: @wendypeatross, you can see a little framing tutorial in my highlights.
And the back pops oven easy so you can switch them out monthly.

They are compact and easy to store.
I hope your May is off to a good start, and if your Maynia Stitching is going well.  I think I will be designing a new chart each week for Maynia.

Happy Stitching, Wendy

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I like your use of an 'in and out' frame!

    ReplyDelete