Sunday, February 16, 2020

March 2020 Releases ~

March is a fun time in the Needlework World. This is when the designers release new charts at the Nashville Needlework Market.  It is a fun, busy, few days where shop owners get to visit each of the designers and see their new offerings.  It is a Cash and Carry Market which means the designers ship boxes loaded with charts to Nashville and the shop owners ship boxes home filled to the brim with new things. I've been to Nashville several times to show my new charts, but this year it is too soon after my major foot/ankle surgery I had in September and I won't be going. But even though I couldn't walk for the past few months, I could sit and design and stitch new things.  My new charts are available through Hoffman Distributing or shops can order directly through me.  Here is a summary of what is coming.

Sampler Petites - Part One
This is such a fun set. Part one is available now and parts two and three will be releasing over the next two months.  There are nine little charts in this series, three in each part.  They can be stitched and finished separately as shown, or stitch these three in a row and add part two and three as they are released to make a large sampler.  The total finished size would be 190 wide by 130 high, this includes two blank rows between each piece. I stitched mine on Weeks Dye Works 30 Count Beige Linen FL-1106. Choose your favorite size and color of fabric to make this your own creation. I stitched them with Classic Colorworks Black Coffee, Blue Moon, Clay Pot, Nutmeggie,
Old Blue Jeans, Old Money, Peanut Brittle, Secret Garden, Straw Hat.  I included a DMC conversion for the threads. All three charts use this same set of threads.

FYI: A few charts were released with the wrong thread list on the back of the chart, but the correct threads are listed in the chart on the color key. 

You could stitch one as a gift and personalize it with the recipients initials instead of the charted alphabet. I can't wait to see what you do with this one.  

Summer Blooms ~ Stitching Tools
I love this set of stitching tools. It includes a sweet little scissor fob, a strawberry and a pincushion. I stitched them on Country French Cafe Mocha from Wichelt Imports. I used Classic Colorworks Joshua Tree, Shabby Sheep, Shamrock, Straw Hat, Tennessee Red Clay Tufted Yellow, and Weeping Willow.  I included a DMC conversion too. I used chenille from Lady Dot Creates to finish around the pieces and to make the top of the strawberry.  I love the colors of this thread palette.

Spring Begins
This is a fun project for anyone who is ready for spring. Right now I'm looking out on huge drifts of snow covering my yard and looking forward to spring, warmer temperatures and getting back out into my yard and my flower garden.  This is stitched on Weeks Dye Works 30 count Beige Linen FL-1106. And I used Classic Colorworks threads. Blue Moon, Clay Pot, Dublin Bay, Lemon Grass, Rose Petal. A DMC conversion is included.

I  love to see what you are stitching, Share your From the Heart finishes on Instagram with the #fromtheheartneedleart hashtag.

Happy Stitching, Wendy

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous new designs! I am really intrigued by the little sampler series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, The Sampler Petites are so much fun to stitch. I can't wait to share the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete