Friday, November 9, 2018

2018 News and Releases

2018 has been a busy year for our family.  First of all my husband retired. It has been a fun change to have him home more. Then if that wasn't enough, we built a new house and moved after 26 years of being in the house where we raised our family. Which means we have spent the whole summer dejunking before we moved into our new home. It has been a wonderful change.  My favorite part of the new house has to be the big front porch with comfy chairs for sitting and stitching. (When it is warm enough to be outside that is.) Until it warms up again I'll just curl up in my new recliner by the sunny window with a cat on my lap and stitch.

Here are the new releases for this year.  Birdhouse Garden, Sunflower Garden, and Bee Skep Garden. They are all available to order from your local needlework shop which can get them from Hoffman Distributing.  

Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment